Two things will keep your readers browsing: layout and content. We can help you with both.
We have a great special on at the moment for small businesses who want a website that looks professional and reflects their pride and knowledge in their products and services – and has the ability to grow absolutely huge (as we hope the small businesses we service do).
We can get you online with our Small Business Package for under $1700 which gives you ten pages. We’ll train you on the Content Management System so you can edit your site and add as many more pages as you like.
If you don’t think you’ll use ten pages, we have another deal for you. For micro businesses and people who want a personal site, we can build an elegant three-page plus blog MicroBiz Package website for $999 including hosting and many of the features of our small business package including training and the ability for you to update your own site once we hand it over.
With our websites it’s easy to update your site using your phone or tablet. We can show you how to set up your app or set it up for you. You’ll be updating on the road in no time! The good news is your new website will display beautifully on a smartphone or tablet. If you regularly use an iPad or other tablet to present to clients they will love the way your site looks and behaves.
We can tailor your site to display differently on a mobile platform – easier for people using a smartphone or tablet to use with big, bold navigation.
What can you put on your site? Brochures, downloads, images, galleries, a forum, a blog… you name it. You can have your most recent Twitter posts displaying and links to your other social media memberships. Certainly you need a call to action for your readers to get them to engage with you – the ability for them to Like you on Facebook, tweet your posts and leave comments – but not spam! (And if you need Facebook and Twitter pages in the same livery as your site we can do that too.)
We can’t offer e-commerce for our special bundled prices however; we would do an individual quote for a shopping cart site. Shopping carts can be added to your site for as little as around $400.
Secondly, you need words that work.
Not only do you have to attract your readers’ attention and tell them what they want to know, you also have to attract search engines to your site and get your ranking up so people can find you. This is the Search Engine Optimisation that might seem bewildering if you don’t know much about it. Don’t worry – we’ll sort it for you. We’ll also teach you how to tweak your SEO on a regular basis to ensure you get the most out of searches.
If you don’t have a domain name, you can register one with us – as at March 2012 we can get them for you from $14 for twelve months’ ownership (at your cost).
Sites we have built, or are currently maintaining, include:
- microdevpartners.org (http://www NULL.microdevpartners NULL.org/)
- myfacemybodymysoul.com.au (http://www NULL.myfacemybodymysoul NULL.com NULL.au)
- catitude.com.au (http://www NULL.catitude NULL.com NULL.au) (which includes an e-commerce shopping cart)
- thebravediscussion.com (http://www NULL.thebravediscussion NULL.com)
- alva.org.au (http://www NULL.alva NULL.org NULL.au)
- worldasday.com (http://www NULL.worldas NULL.day NULL.com)
- bjcconnectedcare.com (http://www NULL.bjcconnectedcare NULL.com)
- kathiemelocco.net.au (http://kathiemelocco NULL.net NULL.au)
- blandslaw.com.au (http://blandslaw NULL.com NULL.au)
- ccas.org.au (http://ccas NULL.org NULL.au)
- devinelaw.com.au (http://devinelaw NULL.com NULL.au)
- gelice.com.au (http://gelice NULL.com NULL.au)
- harriscrimeprevention.com.au (http://harriscrimeprevention NULL.com NULL.au)
- mercurycom.com.au (http://mercurycom NULL.com NULL.au)
- mercurylaw.com.au (http://mercurylaw NULL.com NULL.au)
- octoberfirst.com.au (http://octoberfirst NULL.com NULL.au)
- rumourcontrol.com.au (http://rumourcontrol NULL.com NULL.au)
- rydebusiness.com.au (http://rydebusiness NULL.com NULL.au)
- telegenic.com.au (http://www NULL.telegenic NULL.com NULL.au)
See our portfolio page for an up to date list.