Websites that grow with your business
Built by us, maintained by you, so ongoing costs are minimal.
Would you like a shiny new website for your business? We can build you one for $1699 inc GST and one year’s hosting. You’ll be able to make your own changes and add pages so maintenance costs could be zero.
We know there are lots of options out there for business owners to download a free or low cost Content Management System (CMS) template for their website and then tailor it to their own needs. WordPress, which we use to build sites, is free to use and download. Why use us if you can do it yourself? If you’re a business owner, and customising website templates isn’t your specialty, it’s probably costing you more time than it’s worth to try. What do you charge an hour? And how many hours might you be spending tweaking a template and getting frustrated when it doesn’t look like you want it to? Plenty of hosting companies also offer free website templates, but when you read the fine print you could be up for $80 or more a month in hosting costs. These are reasons why you should talk to us. We know what it’s like being in small business, with a lean budget to work with. We can save you time and frustration, and most of all, money.
WordPress is a seamless, elegant system that is robust and displays beautifully across all browsers. It also performs superbly on iPhones, iPads and the new generation of smartphones from other manufacturers. Best of all, you don’t need to install any special software on your computer to edit your site. You do it all from your internet browser, so you can update your site whether you’re in the office, at home, or at the beach with your laptop, 3G phone or iPad. It’s a system that can grow with your company as you aim for success. There is no limit here except the sky. Sound like your business?
If you own a small business and would like a website with up to ten pages*, this deal is for you. Your site will have:
- Content Management System which allows you to add more pages yourself and edit existing ones. We prefer to use WordPress as you’ll love working with it but can build a site in Joomla! or HTML
- A unique look and feel appropriate to your type of business, your branding and corporate colours. We customise professional templates to make them one-off designs for our clients
- Professional photos and graphics from an image bank – we prefer Dreamstime.com - which suit your company’s branding and positioning (and of course you can always supply your own)
- The option for a product or photo gallery
- The option for a blog you can use for news updates – we suggest you take it, as search engines love blogs
- CAPTCHA anti-spam on all your forms in your site
- Anti-hacker plugins and security
- Site map to assist with SEO
- Tailored Search Engine Optimisation on every page to increase your search engine rankings – we put several hours into SEO research and implementation on these sites to help you rise up the rankings
- Links to your social media pages, ie Twitter, LinkedIn, should you want them
- Specific plugins to suit your company’s needs
- Social media share buttons
- Site stats and analytics
- One year’s web hosting
- Training on using your new site
- Up to 50 email addresses for your domain name, should you need that many
If you want an e-commerce shopping cart, that’s another story and will cost you more (price determined after we sit down and have a chat about what you need). The site will have a template customised to your needs and your preferences for colours.
We can also help you with email marketing, either built into your site (at an extra cost) or we can sign you up with a professional email marketing system.
We’ll throw in the hosting costs for the first year as part of the deal, but after that, hosting costs and domain name renewal should be the only costs you need to budget for with your new site. We now offer hosting from a very attractive $54 for 12 months on reliable, fast servers - find out more here.
Ready to get started? Let’s talk.
*The fine print. Your site would have a home page, an about us page, a services page, a contact page, a blog (should you want it), a products page and whatever subpages you’d like to make a ten page website. Because we’ll show you how to add your own pages, adding more is up to you. You can add hundreds of pages should you choose to. If you’re pressed for time and just want a complete site delivered ready to go, extra standard pages (ie services, products, about and subpages thereof) cost $25 per page as part of the build. Registration of your domain name, if you don’t already have one, is at your cost. Domain names are pretty cheap these days and we can arrange for registration through our own hosting services with .com.au domain names starting at $14/year.